Crimson Threads

Saturday 28 September 2013

Elton John, Shorts & Brogues

Hello all,

So it's been a while since I have updated Crimson Threads due to a very hectic/crazy/brilliant first week back in college. Apologies, all will be back on track in the next few days :) I got the shock of my life when I woke up this morning & I saw that burning ball of fire still hanging around in the sky. This outfit is most definitely not a typical Irish September outfit but nonetheless I hope you enjoy.


                                                            Crop top- €13, Catch


                      Spike Necklace-€5, E-bay                                                Belt- €2, Penneys



Sunglasses- My Mammy's old Ray Bans which she kindly gave me. I love them & I love looking like Elton John!

Brogues- €9, Penneys



                                                        Shorts- €23.99 - New look


                                                        Kimono-€23.75, Forever 21



Photos by my sister Bernie ( thank you sistaa)

Thanks for reading,
'Til next time - Hannah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment