Crimson Threads

Sunday 6 April 2014

More Daffodils..

Hello All!


So you may have gathered from my recent few posts that I am loving all the Daffodils that have sprung up everywhere. Call me a hippie or a flower-child but seeing them just makes me happy ! They remind me that Easter is well on the way (thank GOD because I am seriously craving a packet of Tayto, lent was so much easier as a young one). Speaking of Easter I'm hoping to do some pretty pastel/Easter themed outfits for Crimson Threads over the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled for that :) But, on to today's agenda, this outfit is super duper cheap with the dearest thing being €20 :) I hope you like this outfit (and the Daffodils).











Jumper : New Look, €15
Skirt: Pull & Bear, €19.99
Floral Headband : New Look, €12
Sunglasses: Stall in London, £5
Necklace: Penneys, €5
Boots: New Look, €19.99

Thanks for reading :)

- Hannah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment