Crimson Threads

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Achill Island


Hello all,


Today is an outfit post that I actually took with my two sisters Bernie & Emma over the Easter holidays but with a crazy schedule the past month or so I never got around to uploading it! We took these one day on a trip out to Achill Island and my goodness it was absolutely beautiful! If you ever get the opportunity to pay it a visit make sure you do. It was a biteen windy when we took these but that wind swept look is sooo in right now, right? This evening I'm doing all my last minute preparations for my trip to Portlaoise in the morning for the Regionals of the Rose of Tralee. I don't know is there much point in me even bringing a suitcase as half of my clothes will be hanging up in the back of the car to avoid my mother's worst nightmare- creases. I have made countless lists the past few days trying to ensure that I don't forget anything but as long as I have some plasters and blister protectors for my poor feet I think I'll be ok :) 

I will try to keep my page updated throughout the few days while I'm there if I can, although I think Social Media might not be allowed while we're there but if we are make sure to follow me on twitter & instagram for any updates :) Ok, now here are the photos, I hope you like them! 










Dress- Swamp
Brogues- Penneys
Flower Crown- Penneys
Necklace- Penneys

Thank you to my two sisters -Emma & Bernie for taking these photos !
'Til next time,


Hannah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment